Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A little salty this morn...

It has come. June will be the 10 year mark. Ten years since I walked across a hot, humid, and overpacked gymnasium full of onlookers and supporters to accept my High School Diploma. Our orators were full of hope and advice, by the time I left, I was convinced the world was mine. Perhaps it was, but now...hmm...I have a new perspective, a tad more realistic if you will...I didn't really think much about what I would be doing, but I definitely anticipated having a degree by now, having a husband and established in my career. I'm indecisive, why did I think that? The inability to be single minded may be perhaps my huberis. I don't know, all this is a bit overwhelming for a Tuesday morning, I should probably be working. Yeah, that's what I think i'll do because I need to reframe and perhaps i'll feel better about this whole thing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It took me forever to figure out how to leave a comment.
But I just wanted to give some support so you would stop complaining about how no one reads your blog. I'm a good person like that.

bakerboi said...

did not know you graduated in '98, when did we meet, ummmm i think it was around 2002. Well, don't think of it like that. it's never too late for anything, unless your on your dying bed, but if you have a breath in your mouth you can still ask for forgiveness. So, yeah! It's never too late for nothing. Do it moving Toy.