Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy Feelings

The feeling is good
time is now
mood is pink
Love is Love
God is good
all the time
praise is due
in time of joy
in time of pain
praise is due in
sunshine and rain

So today I feel happy, blessed and all types of good. Yesterday I was trying to slit my wrist with a butterknife, sobbing, moping and just plain old sad, wondering what love is all about and why it hurt so bad to be in it. I had/have some issues man. But all that matters is the right now, and right now i'm feeling some of God's grace shining all over me. I feel good and just felt like I needed to tell somebody and that somebody is you. So take it, hold it, swallow it, embrace it, live it and take it with you wherever you go. Ain't that something, feeling so good that you wanna share it. Enough times I complain and some people tend to want to share bad news. So while i'm on top of the world, come with me to a place where it feels good to be alive, breathe the air with me and feel some joy before tomorrow comes, if tomorrow comes...
*typing this while humming, Happy Feelings by Frankie Beverly and Maze*

No comments: