Friday, February 01, 2008

Money never solves a money problem...

Like me, you’ve probably grown tired of seeing a picture of peanut butter oatmeal, so I reckon I should begin a new post. I mostly blog when I’m feeling something. Today I’m not feeling anything extreme, but I am happy that today is Friday. Income tax season is here, this is a time I’ve been waiting on for at least 10 months, yay! A couple of months ago, I read an article on Yahoo from the Associated Press that claimed that tax season could be delayed because of some pending legislation. I think I had an anxiety attack, that was horrible, how could I wait? I needed to pay my tuition so I could start school Winter Quarter, to pay bills and well of course splurge on some annual indulgences that I don’t really need but want nonetheless. So this is it…Christmas in February. And although I have my sights set on techie toys like a 56’ Plasma, GPS Navigational System, The new uber thin Mac laptop, and other sweet indulgences of the home couture persuasion. But hmm, lets see the factual issue in this matter is, that I need to pay the bills to live in the house and drive the car and need the degree to be able to afford the lifestyle that I’d like. By saying that, I mean this, I’ll be paying the bills and the tuition (God Willing).

No comments: