Friday, February 22, 2008

Obamarama

So today...I'm still sick, it sucks. I don't know what's worse coughing up phlegm or having warm flesh, or the faucet nose or the tightness in my chest that makes it feel concave. I'm so over this flu season, I may even get the flu shot next year ( say that every year and never do). I've been following this presidential bid pretty closely and the more I want to support Obama, I realize that he's still a polititian nonetheless. I still get irritated about politics and how things are over-promised and under-delivered, how orchestrated this all is. But it's a game I must play and I will choose a candidate who seems to sell me what i'm trying to buy. One of my favorite blogs (to the right, the cyincal ones) did a post about going to an Obama rally, it was pretty funny in a sad way, you should check it out.

No comments: