Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A question for the fellas...

I've been meaning to make this post for about a week now. The stuff's a lil diluted because i've waited so long to do it, i've lost some of my steam...Ok fellas, what do y'all want??? I mean, I just came back from Drewzee 23's blog and a while back he posted a rant about black women and they (sic) attitudes. But this is what i'm saying, i've been told my whole life that i'm just sugar walking, that i'm sooooo nice. Now I know i'm starting in the negative to some guys because i'm a big girl, but besides that, i'd like to think i'm the sh&*! I've been working since I was 15, house, car, no kids, pretty girl, go to church, easygoing, engaging conversation, skills in bed (not to soud prideful but for real...) nice, you hear me, i'm a nice girl, but depending on who you talk to that may be working against me and speaking of (WTF is that all about anyway, being too nice???) men complain about black women being agressive, abrasive, bitchy, bitter, scorn. Don't get me wrong i've been in serious long-term relationships, but I ain't married yet. Everyday one of ya'll come up to me and ask why I ain't married, ya'll surprised somebody ain't (sic) wifed me yet. Bullshiggety...I'm a lil picky but hell, i've lowered my standards considerably since the recession, I know someyall' laid off, so i've laxed a bit but geez. The guy i'm seeing now told me that he liked things the way they are...which is homey/lover/friend but, I can't do it, the whole milk/cow thing. To take a quote from a comedian, "you hit this twice and we go together" it's either that or good wholesome friends, i'm approaching 30...No sir ree...no can do.
I mean judging from the pool that's been interested in me lately, i'm in for one hell of time trying to find a good guy. Living with mama, 6 kids 5 baby momma's, no job, temp service thugs, got barriers to employment like no HS diploma/GED, felonies on their record, no car havin', ain't lookin for a wife, still married but legally separated, no checking account having, commitment-phobes...This is a lil harsh but it a rant nonetheless...Take all this with a grain of salt cause I don't take myself too seriously when it comes to this kinda thing (blogging) and I know a lot of good men aout there that are the opposite of what I described.
I tend to think most men are looking for the perfect woman physically, but can compromise on the rest but I can't play yall like that. But I must know what is it that you're looking for in a woman/wife?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that's some real/ funny shit and not necessarily in that order. You know i'm going to keep it all the way with you boo, always have. even if it meant we are about to fall out (like you know we did plenty of times bac-n-da-days. damn, those were the days.) anyway, i have come to the realization that we as humans men and women don't know what the fuck we want. Some men want a freak n the bed, but feel intimidated if the woman is a beast out in the corporate world or making way more scrilla, scratch,paper than them. others want just the opposite and are really shook if she's a total freak. me, myself, you already know what it is baby. I just want to be happy and if I get any red flags from the gate, it's a wrap and you will know about. communication is key, i have a Patna right now that was complaining about not having a good women who works and takes care of business and get down on the flo in the bed, right. Turns out she's heavy set, lazy and manipulative. so now he's trying to dump her because she's doing to much.

Anonymous said...

First, being a big sister does not mean you have any fucking points against you. If you talk like that again, I'm bound to meet you, smile, then subsequently shake the fuck out of you. In a loving way, of course. My mother and some of my sisters are big women. Classy thangs, the lot of 'em. They type of chicks the fellas want AND need. So, chill on that bullshit. (shouting) "Next"

Let me fucking see...okay, got it. I think it is all about finding comfort with yourself for both men and women. Seriously. I think, through experience, we start to understand what we don't want first, then work backwards from there. As you date and learn more about yourself (if you pay the fuck attention) you realize the importance of your comfort zone. People talk all this shit about having someone be the opposite of them, etc. It ain't true. Do you recall back in school when we learned subsets? For instance, Johnny has 3 red and 5 orange balls. Sasha (Fierce, no doubt) has 3 orange and 4 purple balls. What do they share in common? The commonality of the orange balls are what makes people compatible. Now, the hard part is trying to figure out what those orange balls represent, which is sex, money, rearing children, more sex, more money, and other things that people who aren't me find important. Darn, LOL. You get what I'm saying. In essence, who the fuck knows? You just want someone that you have enough in common with to move forward together and experience the unknown. Dig? Dug. Keep writing, my Sunshine.

Drewzee