Thursday, February 26, 2009

In with the new...

Ok, so I tried something new, I had my hair dyed Black. I'm naturally Brown, I even had my hair cut, it's not drastic but definitely noticeable. I'll be posting pics as soon as I can get to a free wi-fi connection (ain't that sad?). I didn't get around to the sushi thing, but this weekend i'll definitely continue with this idea...
In other random news, I saw the most beautiful little girl, she wasn't from this country, my guess would be Ethiopia, her name is Sephora. I'll have to google what it means, the only other time i've heard that name is from the Sephora beauty franchise.
I was really happy yesterday, the sun was shining, I felt good, and it was just an overall good day. I'd like to continue on that trend, today i'm a little less than yesterday but still good nonetheless. I can't wait for Spring!!!
Oh and in regards to my most recent passive agressive post (pt II) HE'S GONE!!!!!
It's finally over. Wooo freakin hooo!!!!
Ok I've gotta go, but there's more to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found you from Steve’s site.

Yes that is sad that you have to find a free Wi-Fi connection (lol) I was right there with you for about 2 months. I’d follow close behind a bus so I could catch there’s or sit in front of peoples house when I found one (lol) Hate that I admitted that.

I believe Sephora means beautiful and because I am a Christian I know that it was the name of Moses wife.

Nice post.
Re