Thursday, February 19, 2009

Something Pink, Blue, Old...

Just sitting here, should be working, but thinking about the weekend. I've got the inclination to try something new. Maybe i'll try a new venue, a new food, a new book, coffee spot etc...So this weekend, i'll be venturing outside my comfort zone and hopefully i'll encroach upon an interesting find, perhaps i'll blog about it and take pictures. I've decided one of the new things already and that's to get my hair cut and dyed. Next i'm gonna try sushi (nothing too adventurous) perhaps a california roll or something cooked like tempura. I've even given thought to changing some things around at home. Last week in an effort to re-gain my youth, I bought a pair of gym shoes, they're Air force One's that are black/grey/hot pink, I doubt i'll ever wear them seeing as though I wear slacks even on weekends, and they're not exactly workout shoes, I just bought them on an impulse. Has anyone tried anything new recently? Is there anything you'd like to do outside of your normal comfort zone?

No comments: