Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Caffeinated and Motivated

so i'm caffeinated today....I'm ready to roll, coffee is a miracle worker for me... It makes me feel so energized, I guess that's why it's a multi-billion dollar industry...
Anywho even if it weren't for the coffee, i'd still be feeling good. I went to the gym last night and got my butt kicked, but there are some cool peeps in the gym, i'm starting to learn their personalities...My trainer is something else, but he does a good job. Tomorrow I go to Bible study, i'm excited about that. If you don't get a handle on your life and start doing what you gotta do, life can get you into a depression that can feel like a system of hell and there ain't no glory in it. Everyday is a different test and you gotta rely on the knowledge learned and the wisdom that only God can give and keep on pushin'. See i' hard on myself, but I can't stop moving my feet when I make a mistake, I have in the past but I refuse to keep doing it. Another thing that helps is changing the music, I tend to listen to songs that glorify feeling depressed or that fosters these feelings of insecurity, i made me a gospel mix this morn and it's got me going, making me feel good and prasing HIS name. Sure my bills are due, i'm still not back in school and still single but i can't let that keep me down, the Lord hears my prayers and he's got a plan for it all, i'm praising him through it and working on being a good woman and living in the light.

No comments: