Friday, July 13, 2007

STEVE

I need to take a lil time to shout out my dear friend Steve (you can check out his blog on the left) because he keeps me motivated and hasn't given up on me despite the fact we're on different sides of the map and has stuck with me through my troubles..I just wanna say I Love You and it takes a special friend to have persistence and to know just the right things to say when they need to be said. And just in case you didn't know, I used to call you my work husband because you're the prototype of what I want in a man. And since we no longer work together I can't call you that, but honestly you're important, you give me a pont of reference when I think of what a man is. Thanks Steve!!!!!-you know sometimes advice falls on deaf ears but not with you, because it's not just advice, it's support.
Well it's friday and I need to get on with my day, please if you're reading, say a prayer for my sweer Grandma, she's back in the hospital and that's where my heart is right now.

No comments: