Friday, October 03, 2008

My debate quickie


On to the next debate...Biden did a good job representing his running mate. Palin did what I expected her to do, that is avoid answering questions, use populist messages and themes, call herself a Maverick (over and over), use her gender and having so many children as a tool to woo the Clinton supporters, mispronounce words (like nuclear), mistate the facts, don a cynical smirk, wink and nod etc...I just kept expecting her to say "daunt chaaa knaw". She has this glossy eyed, overly simplistic, naive, childishly competetive nature that is quite annoying. Biden conducted himself like a true politician should, being direct, knowing the issues, stating what he knows, standing up to the obviously bulleted list of comebacks that Palin tried to throw at him. I guarantee he didn't go to debate boot camp. I'm just saying...It was a good debate, but i'm looking forward to hear Obama at the next debate, after all, I'm voting the top of the ticket. Obama shake em' off.

No comments: