Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A blogger milestone

Whoo hoo!!! I just realized I reached the 100th post mark.
I remember a time not so long ago when I posted twice every three months, then blogging got good to me. Now my posts are more scarce than I would like but my neighbor got her internet cut off so now I have to buy my own wireless. I can only post from the confines of my cubicle at work during breaks or Panera when the weather permits. One of these days when I get the internet at home, i'll be able to organize this thang, make it co-hesive, add some widgets, update my blogroll, and post some pictures etc...
I even get some comments every now and then, you just don't know how that encourages me to continue on with this project I call "the gift of gab". I don't let people know I have a blog, I just let people stumble upon it.
---So thanks to Steve and Drewzee for setting me straight, Jahzie for keeping me from being over-dramatic, and all the other people that read but don't comment. It's all love.
this kinda sounds like an acceptance speech.
let me stop while i'm ahead.

No comments: