Thursday, January 15, 2009

Break-up etiquette

My ex-boyfriend is like the thorn in my side. Why, oh why???? So we broke up 4th of July of 07 and it took me awhile to get that lump out of my throat, I was a lil hurt up. So he comes and visits me at work like once a month (I really don't know why the knee-grow comes around, we ain't even friends)So just a few minutes ago, he comes by and asks me to pick some info up for his Mom. Ok cool then he manages to throw in that he gave his kids a good Christmas, saying he bought Jordan's, Wii's, X-box's and all types of stuff. I'm really giving him the side eye thinkin' "oh ok, for real??" So I asked "Where's mine" speaking of a very belated gift in a joking manner and he said "I didn't even get my girl anything, I just told her to go to Foot Locker or Deveroes and get what she wants". Um, that's break-up 101's rule number one is not to mention your new girlfriend to your old girlfriend Especially when you're talking about money. Maybe I shouldn't be salty but it really eats me up. I go out of my way not to mention another guy to him, because there really isn't a reason to. So i'm like ok, joke's over get away from my desk. Neeeeeeeeeeext!!!!

No comments: